Are you passionate about start-ups and motivated by a challenging environment?
We are currently looking for a Junior Innovation Consultant to join our growing team in our Milan HQ.
ABOUT CORPORATE HANGAR
As a venture builder
, Corporate Hangar identifies and develops innovative ideas into start-ups and new businesses
, working with market leaders in energy, telecom, financial services, and luxury.
We embrace the philosophy of open innovation
, which allows us to increase the speed and scope of our projects with the support of an extended network of academic, professional, and scientific partners.
The team is structured into 3 divisions – Advisory
(supporting customers in fostering their innovation culture and developing ideas on their behalf), Venture Building
(creating and managing start-ups in the early phase), and Scaling
(accelerating startups’ growth). Most of the startups are managed by Corporate Hangar for up to 5 years before they are inserted into the clients’ operations.
As of today, we have 3 start-ups
, an IoT virtual assistant for cable management, Kablee
, an e-commerce for optical cables, and Cultifutura
, that develops indoor vertical farming solutions - and we are working on several projects with high-impact potential.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE AS A JUNIOR INNOVATION CONSULTANT
- Data and market research, analysis, and formalization of the outcomes (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Technology and start-up scouting, and identification of high-potential initiatives
- Coordination of innovation initiatives with customers’ management and employees (e.g., call for ideas, innovation contests, …)
- Coordination of external suppliers during project execution, including suppliers’ scouting and performance assessment
- Business planning and modelling to validate new ideas
- Project organization and pace-making, including tracking activities, tasks, and to-dos
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, Business or Engineering Disciplines preferred
- Two years of work experience in Consulting, or performing consulting-like activities
- Ability to structure ideas and reduce complexity, delivering high-quality outputs and identifying potential roadblocks
- Detail orientation and commitment towards top-notch quality in any output or activity
- Pragmatic and hands-on attitude, capable of working across several initiatives bringing them forward in parallel.
- Proactive approach to tasks and colleagues, ready to engage with customers and partners to bring the projects forward
- Entrepreneurial attitude, oriented towards business creation and identification of new business opportunities
- Fluent English and Italian are mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
This position is full-time and based in the city centre of Milan
- Competitive salary, based on experience and market standard
- Opportunity to make an impact thanks to your talent, nurturing projects from idea to life: you will have a critical role in taking strategic choices and will feel the impact of those right away
- Fast-paced career: you will have the opportunity to grow quickly within the organization and to take on new challenges as soon as you feel ready for them
- Exposure to customers’ top management: working in a small and flexible team, you’ll be exposed to customers’ and their management from the very beginning and have the chance to develop your customer relationship management skills
- Onboarding, training, and coaching: you will be supported and supervised by senior members of the team and will interact daily with all team members from the extended CH team. You will be surrounded by young experts, leaders, and innovators
- Friendly, informal and international environment: we speak Italian, English, French, Spanish, Polish and Hindi!
Although the main working location is our Milan office, Corporate Hangar embraces a flexible remote working policy
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out Corporate Hangar. We are really looking forward to hearing from you!