Corporate Hangar is an Innovation Factory based in Milan, Italy, that supports corporate clients in accelerating their innovation processes by creating startups to implement high potential ideas.
At Corporate Hangar we value diversity. We are a cross-functional team with diverse technical and business skills that we leverage develop innovative ideas. Each member has an area of interest and expertise. Our team is composed by entrepreneurs, university professors, engineers, physicists, project managers, designers and more.
We work in a unique way: collect ideas, create business plans and pilot projects, accelerate ideas, create and run startups, embracing 5 key values:
- Desire to score: We are result oriented. We set our goals in line with our clients’ strategic priorities and work to reach them with laser focus.
- Commitment: We believe in what we do. We get passionate about our projects and go the extra mile to make them advance.
- Disciplined imagination: We develop ideas and scout for innovative, out-of-the box solutions following a structured approach to maximize the value of each idea.
- Make a difference: We engage in projects that will make a difference to our clients and they can see we go above and beyond every moment they interact with us.
- Sustainable by default: We want sustainability to be the rule, not the exception, in order to actively contribute to the betterment of our planet, society, and businesses.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN CORPORATE HANGAR
You are a passionate and motivated back-end developer, with at least 3 years of experience as a software engineer or data engineer who loves to write high-performance code for real-time processing.
You are highly motivated to make innovation happen, willing to step out of the comfort zone to advance your skills with the latest Azure technologies, applying the known best practices in IoT and serverless event-driven architectures.
With your analytical skills and entrepreneurial mindset, you will contribute first-hand to the success of Alesea, that offers an IoT solution aimed at revolutionizing supply chains with data, by improving our core solution to stay on top of the game, meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations worldwide.
In parallel to Alesea you will also get the opportunity to contribute on other exciting IoT and digital projects from Corporate Hangar.
As a back-end engineer, you require knowledge on the main cloud-based solutions and have the skills of a good data engineer to organize and transform the data provided by our IoT solutions, being familiar with most used programming languages.
You must be highly motivated to make innovation happen, you should be analytical, organized and have an entrepreneurial mindset in order to work in an international and Dynamic environment.
RESPONSIBILITES AND DELIVERABLES
- Manage the software related aspects of our startups, working side by side with our technology partners to manage software development and then be appointed for handovers, enhancements, and maintenance. Being a proactive player in the internalization of software competences.
- Support the business teams to translate functional into software technical requirements and development of MVPs and scaled software solutions (also in collaboration with partners).
- Act as data engineer that designs and builds systems for collecting, storing, and analyzing data at scale.
Not sure you meet 100% of the criteria? Apply anyway, we have a strong culture of internal growth!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software engineering, Master’s Degree preferred;
- At least 3 years of practical experience with C#, T-SQL or similar (e.g P-SQL) , Python, Azure Environment (logic app, cloud functions, data factory), Serverless tools.
- Highly appreciated experience in PowerBI and other BI tools, API Management, systems integration, Google Big Query, Serverless tools;
- Interest or willingness to learn front end programming languages to maintain and make small adjustments to our web-portal;
- Capable at working across an organization to achieve strategic goals
- A drive to develop your current, and learn new skills
- High level of English required.
- Start date: immediately
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fun, energetic team that thrives on collaboration
- Located in the center of Milan
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team at a company that is quickly growing and evolving. Significant potential for growth.